GovTrack’s Bill Summary
We don’t have a summary available yet.
Library of Congress Summary
The summary below was written by the Congressional Research Service, which is a nonpartisan division of the Library of Congress.
10/6/1992--Passed House amended.
(1) the U.S. courthouse under construction located at 400 Cooper Street in Camden, New Jersey, as the Mitchell H. Cohen United States Courthouse;
(2) the Federal building and U.S. courthouse located at 402 East State Street in Trenton, New Jersey, as the Clarkson S. Fisher Federal Building and United States Courthouse;
(3) the Federal building located at 1900 E Street in Washington, D.C., and currently occupied by the Office of Personnel Management as the Theodore Roosevelt Federal Building;
(4) the building located at 80 North Hughey Avenue in Orlando, Florida, as the George C. Young United States Courthouse and Federal Building;
(5) the Federal building located at 501 West Ocean Boulevard in Long Beach, California, as the Glenn M. Anderson Federal Building;
(6) the Federal building and U.S. courthouse located at 204 South Main Street in South Bend, Indiana, as the Robert A. Grant Federal Building and United States Courthouse;
(7) the Federal building located at 200 Federal Plaza in Paterson, New Jersey, as the Robert A. Roe Federal Building;
(8) the Federal building and U.S. courthouse located at the corner of College Avenue and Mountain Street in Fayetteville, Arkansas, as the John Paul Hammerschmidt Federal Building and United States Courthouse;
(9) the Federal building and courthouse to be constructed at Fifth and Ross Streets in Santa Ana, California, as the Ronald Reagan Federal Building and Courthouse;
(10) the U.S. Court of Appeals building located at 125 South Grand Avenue in Pasadena, California, as the Richard H. Chambers United States Court of Appeals Building;
(11) the Federal building located at Main and Church Streets in Victoria, Texas, as the Martin Luther King, Jr. Federal Building;
(12) the U.S. courthouse to be constructed in Fargo, North Dakota, as the Quentin N. Burdick United States Courthouse;
(13) the area for which environmental and other streambank restoration measures are authorized pursuant to the flood control project for flood control, Passaic River Mainstem, New Jersey and New York, as the Joseph G. Minish Passaic River Waterfront Park and Historic Area;
(14) the reservoir created by the James W. Trimble Lock and Dam on the Arkansas River, Arkansas, as the John Paul Hammerschmidt Lake; and
(15) the Gallipolis Locks and Dam, Ohio River, Ohio, and West Virginia, as the Robert C. Byrd Locks and Dam.
House Republican Conference Summary
The summary below was written by the House Republican Conference, which is the caucus of Republicans in the House of Representatives.
No summary available.
House Democratic Caucus Summary
The House Democratic Caucus does not provide summaries of bills.
So, yes, we display the House Republican Conference’s summaries when available even if we do not have a Democratic summary available. That’s because we feel it is better to give you as much information as possible, even if we cannot provide every viewpoint.
We’ll be looking for a source of summaries from the other side in the meanwhile.