HR 2495 RFS
AUGUST 3 (legislative day, JUNE 30), 1993
Received; read twice and referred to the Committee on Environment and Public Works
To direct the Secretary of the Interior to convey to the State of Ohio the Senecaville National Fish Hatchery.
Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
SECTION 1. CONVEYANCE OF SENECAVILLE NATIONAL FISH HATCHERY.
- (a) CONVEYANCE AUTHORIZED- Notwithstanding any other provision of law and within 180 days after the date of the enactment of this Act, the Secretary of the Interior shall convey to the State of Ohio without reimbursement all right, title, and interest of the United States in and to the property known as the Senecaville National Fish Hatchery, located in Senecaville, Ohio, including--
- (1) all easements and water rights relating to that property, and
- (2) all land, improvements, and related personal property comprising that hatchery.
- (b) USE OF PROPERTY- All property and interests conveyed under this section shall be used by the Ohio Department of Natural Resources for the Ohio fishery resources management program.
- (c) REVERSIONARY INTEREST- All right, title, and interest in and to all property and interests conveyed under this section shall revert to the United States on any date on which any of the property or interests are used other than for the Ohio fishery resources management program.
Passed the House of Representatives August 2, 1993.
DONNALD K. ANDERSON,