Rep. Ann Kuster
- New Hampshire - District 2
|Representative||New Hampshire's 2nd District|
Kuster is a centrist Democratic follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Kuster to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Ann Kuster sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Agriculture
- Member, Subcommittee on Conservation, Energy, and Forestry
- Member, Subcommittee on Horticulture, Research, Biotechnology, and Foreign Agriculture
House Committee on Small Business
- Member, Subcommittee on Investigations, Oversight and Regulations
- House Committee on Veterans' Affairs
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Kuster’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1856: CLEAN Act
- H.R. 1805: Veterans Claims Efficiency Through Automation Act
- H.R. 1747: Workforce Development Investment Act of 2013
- H.R. 1092: To designate the air route traffic control center located in Nashua, New Hampshire, ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to May 2013, Kuster missed 3 of 160 roll call votes, which is 1.9%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- New Member Pictorial Directory (113th), Committee on House Administration for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Kuster [D-NH2]: AyeMay 17, 2013 1:22 p.m.
Rep. Kuster [D-NH2]: AyeMay 17, 2013 1:05 p.m.
Agreed to 233/163
Rep. Kuster [D-NH2]: AyeMay 17, 2013 12:58 p.m.