Ann Wagner sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Financial Services
- Member, Subcommittee on Capital Markets and Government Sponsored Enterprises
- Member, Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Wagner’s most recently sponsored bills include...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to May 2013, Wagner missed 11 of 166 roll call votes, which is 6.6%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- New Member Pictorial Directory (113th), Committee on House Administration for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Wagner [R-MO2]: YeaMay 21, 2013 3:06 p.m.
Rep. Wagner [R-MO2]: YeaMay 21, 2013 2:58 p.m.
Rep. Wagner [R-MO2]: YeaMay 20, 2013 7:05 p.m.