Chandler was a centrist Democratic follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Chandler’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Chandler to other members of the House of Representatives in the 112th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Chandler’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 622 (112th): Congratulating the University of Kentucky Wildcats on winning the 2012 National Collegiate ...
- H.R. 3490 (112th): 21st Century Green High-Performing Public School Facilities Act
- H.Res. 279 (112th): Raising awareness of the risk of internal bleeding for patients taking anti-coagulant ...
- H.R. 578 (112th): No Parole for Sex Offenders Act
- H.R. 577 (112th): Elder Abuse Prevention Act
- H.R. 4873 (111th): To exempt the natural aging process in the determination of the production ...
- H.Res. 751 (111th): Encouraging States to adopt laws that set clear guidelines for contact protocols ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Feb 2004 to Jan 2013, Chandler missed 132 of 6,870 roll call votes, which is 1.9%. This is better than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2013. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity