Luján is a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Luján to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Ben Luján sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Luján’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2029: To require the Secretary of Energy, in coordination with the Secretary of Labor, ...
- H.R. 1711: Cooperative Research and Development Fund Authorization Act of 2013
- H.R. 1683: Columbine-Hondo Wilderness Act
- H.R. 1645: Radiation Exposure Compensation Act Amendments of 2013
- H.R. 1260: San Juan County Federal Land Conveyance Act
- H.R. 726: To amend the Native American Programs Act of 1974 to reauthorize a provision ...
- H.R. 727: Forest Stewardship and Fire Fuels Reductions Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to May 2013, Luján missed 59 of 3,440 roll call votes, which is 1.7%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Luján [D-NM3]: YeaMay 23, 2013 12:30 p.m.
Rep. Luján [D-NM3]: NayMay 23, 2013 10:58 a.m.
Rep. Luján [D-NM3]: NayMay 23, 2013 10:46 a.m.