Sutton was a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Sutton’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Sutton to other members of the House of Representatives in the 112th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Sutton’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3646 (112th): Foreign Manufacturers Legal Accountability Act of 2011
- H.R. 3645 (112th): To require consideration of the impacts of a public interest waiver from ...
- H.R. 3647 (112th): Keep Americans Working Building Our Transportation Infrastructure Act
- H.J.Res. 86 (112th): Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States relating to ...
- H.R. 2510 (112th): Breast Cancer Recovery Improvement Act
- H.R. 1684 (112th): Keep American Jobs from Going Down the Drain Act
- H.R. 1377 (112th): Josh Miller HEARTS Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2007 to Jan 2013, Sutton missed 157 of 5,137 roll call votes, which is 3.1%. This is worse than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2013. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity