Rep. Bill Barrett
Former Representative from Nebraska's 3rd District
|Representative||Nebraska's 3rd District|
See Also: Congress.gov
Barrett was a moderate Republican follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Barrett’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Barrett to other members of the House of Representatives in the 106th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Barrett’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 632 (106th): Providing for the concurrence by the House with an amendment in the ...
- H.R. 5383 (106th): To amend the child and adult care food program under the Richard ...
- H.R. 4788 (106th): Grain Standards and Warehouse Improvement Act of 2000
- H.R. 3429 (106th): Legal Employment Authentication Program (LEAP) Act of 1999
- H.R. 2984 (106th): To direct the Secretary of the Interior, through the Bureau of Reclamation, ...
- H.R. 2850 (106th): Older Americans Amendments of 1999
- H.R. 2725 (106th): Rural Education Initiative Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1991 to Dec 2000, Barrett missed 63 of 5,795 roll call votes, which is 1.1%. This is better than the median of 3.0% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2000. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: