Cassidy is a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Cassidy to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Cassidy sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Cassidy’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1853: Medicaid Accountability and Care Act of 2013
- H.R. 1735: In It All Together Act
- H.R. 1675: Ensuring Women’s Access to Free-Market Healthcare Act of 2013
- H.R. 1594: To prohibit the use of Federal funds for the costs of official portraits ...
- H.R. 1582: Energy Consumers Relief Act of 2013
- H.Res. 147: Calling for the release of United States citizen Saeed Abedini and condemning the ...
- H.R. 1430: Offshore Fairness Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to May 2013, Cassidy missed 104 of 3,444 roll call votes, which is 3.0%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Cassidy [R-LA6]: NayMay 23, 2013 12:30 p.m.
Rep. Cassidy [R-LA6]: YeaMay 23, 2013 10:58 a.m.
Rep. Cassidy [R-LA6]: YeaMay 23, 2013 10:46 a.m.