Flores is a lonley far-right Republican follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Flores to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Flores sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Flores’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1314: To amend the Endangered Species Act of 1973 to establish a procedure for ...
- H.R. 1316: To amend title 38, United States Code, to specify the responsibilities of the ...
- H.R. 989: To prohibit the use of funds for the Lifeline program, and for other ...
- H.R. 631: Servicemembers’ Choice in Transition Act of 2013
- H.R. 6720 (112th): To provide that no pay adjustment for Members of Congress shall be ...
- H.R. 6235 (112th): Federal Lands Energy Regulatory Certainty Act of 2012
- H.R. 6108 (112th): To reduce the pay of Members of Congress who miss votes because ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2013, Flores missed 66 of 1,766 roll call votes, which is 3.7%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Agreed to 233/163
Rep. Flores [R-TX17]: AyeMay 17, 2013 12:58 p.m.
Rep. Flores [R-TX17]: AyeMay 17, 2013 10:55 a.m.