Rep. Bill Foster
- Illinois - District 11
|Representative||Illinois's 11th District|
|Representative||Illinois's 14th District|
Foster is a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Foster to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Foster sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Financial Services
- Member, Subcommittee on Capital Markets and Government Sponsored Enterprises
- Member, Subcommittee on Monetary Policy and Trade
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Foster’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1532: Autofill Act of 2013
- H.R. 1289: National Fab Lab Network Act of 2013
- H.R. 6289 (111th): Legislative Data Transparency and Public Access Act of 2010
- H.R. 6226 (111th): Small Business Fairness Act of 2010
- H.R. 6003 (111th): To provide for the establishment of the National Fab Lab Network to ...
- H.R. 5423 (111th): Transparent Review of the Affordability and Cost of Electricity (TRACE) Renewable Energy ...
- H.Res. 1386 (111th): Amending the Rules of the House of Representatives to prohibit Members from ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Mar 2008 to May 2013, Foster missed 17 of 2,390 roll call votes, which is 0.7%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Foster [D-IL11]: AyeMay 17, 2013 1:22 p.m.
Rep. Foster [D-IL11]: AyeMay 17, 2013 1:05 p.m.
Agreed to 233/163