Sali was a moderate Republican follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Sali’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Sali to other members of the House of Representatives in the 110th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Sali’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 7269 (110th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to exclude from gross ...
- H.Res. 1515 (110th): Amending the Rules of the House of Representatives to strengthen the point ...
- H.R. 7166 (110th): American Health Care Access Improvement, Portability, and Cost Reduction Act of 2008
- H.R. 6648 (110th): FERA Act of 2008
- H.Res. 1330 (110th): Commending the recent decision of the Supreme Court of the United States ...
- H.Con.Res. 386 (110th): Recognizing and celebrating the 232nd anniversary of the signing of the Declaration ...
- H.R. 6253 (110th): Always Think Freedom Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2007 to Dec 2008, Sali missed 23 of 1,876 roll call votes, which is 1.2%. This is better than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: