Long is a far-right Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Long to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Billy Long sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Long’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1440: Enforcing Orders and Reducing Customs Evasion Act of 2013
- H.Res. 129: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the Congress should not ...
- H.R. 3058 (112th): FEMA Flexibility Act of 2011
- H.R. 3057 (112th): Enforcing Orders and Reducing Customs Evasion Act of 2011
- H.R. 2997 (112th): Superfund Common Sense Act
- H.R. 2426 (112th): To amend title 23, United States Code, to limit claims in connection ...
- H.Con.Res. 41 (112th): Expressing support for designation of the third Saturday in April as “National ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2013, Long missed 51 of 1,766 roll call votes, which is 2.9%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Agreed to 233/163
Rep. Long [R-MO7]: AyeMay 17, 2013 12:58 p.m.
Rep. Long [R-MO7]: AyeMay 17, 2013 10:55 a.m.