Rep. Blaine Luetkemeyer
- Missouri - District 3
|Representative||Missouri's 3rd District|
|Representative||Missouri's 9th District|
Luetkemeyer is a far-right Republican leader according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Luetkemeyer to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Blaine Luetkemeyer sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Luetkemeyer’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1750: CLEAR Relief Act of 2013
- H.R. 1697: Mobile Mammography Promotion Act of 2013
- H.R. 1566: Consumer Credit Access, Innovation, and Modernization Act
- H.R. 1441: Electronic Life Safety and Security Systems Federal Background Check Act of 2013
- H.R. 749: Eliminate Privacy Notice Confusion Act
- H.R. 662: To prohibit United States contributions to the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change and ...
- H.R. 6139 (112th): Consumer Credit Access, Innovation, and Modernization Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to May 2013, Luetkemeyer missed 30 of 3,440 roll call votes, which is 0.9%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity