Farenthold is a moderate Republican follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Farenthold to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Blake Farenthold sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
- Chairman, Subcommittee on Federal Workforce, U.S. Postal Service, and the Census
- Member, Subcommittee on Energy Policy, Health Care, and Entitlements
- House Committee on the Judiciary
House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- Member, Subcommittee on Aviation
- Member, Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management
- Member, Subcommittee on Highways and Transit
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Farenthold’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1457: Fiscal Instruction for a Vibrant Economy Act
- H.R. 982: Furthering Asbestos Claim Transparency (FACT) Act of 2013
- H.R. 950: PACE Act
- H.R. 6250 (112th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to exclude from gross ...
- H.R. 6208 (112th): REEFS Act
- H.R. 3118 (112th): To direct the Federal Communications Commission to revisit the universal service support ...
- H.R. 2460 (112th): Creating and Restoring U.S. Investment and Stimulating Employment Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2013, Farenthold missed 14 of 1,785 roll call votes, which is 0.8%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity