Rep. Bob Franks
Former Representative from New Jersey's 7th District
|Representative||New Jersey's 7th District|
See Also: Congress.gov
Franks was a centrist Republican leader according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Franks’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Franks to other members of the House of Representatives in the 106th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Franks’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 623 (106th): Regarding the adoption of Resolution 1322 by the Security Council of the ...
- H.R. 5252 (106th): Release Our Reserve Now Act
- H.R. 5227 (106th): 21st Century Community Learning Centers Act
- H.R. 4849 (106th): Pipeline Safety Improvement Act of 2000
- H.R. 4519 (106th): Baylee’s Law
- H.R. 4433 (106th): Charitable Contribution Tax Relief Act of 2000
- H.R. 4076 (106th): Cybermolesters Enforcement Act of 2000
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Dec 2000, Franks missed 245 of 4,863 roll call votes, which is 5.0%. This is worse than the median of 3.0% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2000. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: