Rep. Bob Gibbs
- Ohio - District 7
|Representative||Ohio's 7th District|
|Representative||Ohio's 18th District|
Gibbs is a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Gibbs to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bob Gibbs sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- House Committee on Agriculture
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Gibbs’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2046: To protect the right of individuals to bear arms at water resources development ...
- H.R. 935: Reducing Regulatory Burdens Act of 2013
- H.R. 1865 (112th): Recreational Lands Self-Defense Act of 2011
- H.R. 872 (112th): Reducing Regulatory Burdens Act of 2011
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2013, Gibbs missed 12 of 1,766 roll call votes, which is 0.7%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Agreed to 233/163
Rep. Gibbs [R-OH7]: AyeMay 17, 2013 12:58 p.m.
Rep. Gibbs [R-OH7]: AyeMay 17, 2013 10:55 a.m.