Carson was a centrist Democratic follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Carson’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Carson to other members of the House of Representatives in the 108th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Carson’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Con.Res. 511 (108th): Expressing the sense of the Congress with respect to Inez Sitter.
- H.R. 5175 (108th): Keep the Promise of Medicare Act of 2004
- H.R. 4783 (108th): Ouachita National Forest Boundary Adjustment Act
- H.R. 4782 (108th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.R. 4725 (108th): Glover River Wild and Scenic River Act
- H.R. 4395 (108th): Ephedrine Alkaloids Regulation Act of 2004
- H.R. 4276 (108th): Rural Safety and Law Enforcement Improvement Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2001 to Dec 2004, Carson missed 158 of 2,217 roll call votes, which is 7.1%. This is worse than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2004. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: