Guthrie is a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Guthrie to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Brett Guthrie sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Education and the Workforce
- House Committee on Energy and Commerce
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Guthrie’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2041: To modify the definition of fiduciary under the Employee Retirement Income Security Act ...
- H.R. 1563: Concrete Masonry Products Research, Education, and Promotion Act of 2013
- H.R. 984: To direct the Secretary of Defense to establish a task force on urotrauma.
- H.R. 389: Transparency in Tobacco User Fees Act of 2013
- H.R. 4710 (112th): To suspend temporarily the duty on Carbonic Acid, Dimethyl Ester, Polymer with ...
- H.R. 4709 (112th): To suspend temporarily the duty on Polymer, Caprolactone-diethylene glycol.
- H.R. 4717 (112th): To suspend temporarily the duty on 2,2’-Bis(4-cyanatophenyl)propane homopolymer.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to May 2013, Guthrie missed 24 of 3,421 roll call votes, which is 0.7%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Agreed to 233/163
Rep. Guthrie [R-KY2]: AyeMay 17, 2013 12:58 p.m.
Rep. Guthrie [R-KY2]: AyeMay 17, 2013 10:55 a.m.