Brian Schatz sits on the following committees:
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Member, Subcommittee on Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Member, Subcommittee on Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Member, Subcommittee on Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Member, Subcommittee on Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Member, Subcommittee on Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Schatz’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 1046: Native American Veterans’ Memorial Amendments Act of 2013
- S. 989: Strengthening Health Disparities Data Collection Act
- S. 726: Rural Preventive Health Care Training Act of 2013
- S. 690: Filipino Veterans Fairness Act of 2013
- S.J.Res. 12: A joint resolution to consent to certain amendments enacted by the legislature of ...
- S. 618: Pacific Islands Parks Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Dec 2012 to Jun 2013, Schatz missed 0 of 173 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 1.7% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Motion to Table Agreed to 61/37
Sen. Schatz [D-HI]: YeaJun 19, 2013 3:45 p.m.
Amendment Agreed to 94/0
Sen. Schatz [D-HI]: YeaJun 18, 2013 3:56 p.m.