Commish. Carlos Romero-Barceló
Former Representative from Puerto Rico's At-Large District
|Representative||Puerto Rico's At-Large District|
See Also: Congress.gov
Romero-Barceló was a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Romero-Barceló’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Romero-Barceló to other members of the House of Representatives in the 106th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Romero-Barceló’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5651 (106th): To convey certain Federal lands to the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, and ...
- H.R. 5650 (106th): To declare certain Federal lands in the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico as ...
- H.R. 4668 (106th): Puerto Rico Land and Water Conservation Act of 2000
- H.R. 2712 (106th): Medicare Puerto Rico Hospital Payment Parity Act of 1999
- H.R. 2333 (106th): To amend title XIX of the Social Security Act to remove special ...
- H.R. 806 (106th): To amend title XXI of the Social Security Act to increase the ...
- H.R. 560 (106th): To designate the Federal building located at 300 Recinto Sur Street in ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: