Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers
- Washington - District 5
|Representative||Washington's 5th District|
McMorris Rodgers is a moderate Republican leader according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare McMorris Rodgers to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Cathy McMorris Rodgers sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of McMorris Rodgers’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 162: Electing a Member to a standing committee of the House of Representatives.
- H.R. 1249: Common Sense Nutrition Disclosure Act of 2013
- H.R. 1024: Medication Therapy Management Empowerment Act of 2013
- H.R. 920: National Health Service Corps Improvement Act of 2013
- H.Res. 82: Electing certain Members to certain standing committees of the House of Representatives.
- H.Res. 53: Electing Members to a standing committee of the House of Representatives.
- H.R. 487: Primary Care Workforce Access Improvement Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2005 to May 2013, McMorris Rodgers missed 385 of 6,514 roll call votes, which is 5.9%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity