Rep. Cedric Richmond
- Louisiana - District 2
|Representative||Louisiana's 2nd District|
Richmond is a moderate Democratic follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Richmond to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Cedric Richmond sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Homeland Security
- Ranking Member, Subcommittee on Transportation Security
House Committee on the Judiciary
- Member, Subcommittee on Courts, Intellectual Property, and the Internet
- Member, Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Richmond’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1769: Recognizing the National Benefits of Flood Protection Act of 2013
- H.R. 1662: Army Corps Accountability Act of 2013
- H.R. 1570: Taxpayer Protection and Preparer Fraud Prevention Act of 2013
- H.R. 1161: DREDGE Act of 2013
- H.R. 6542 (112th): FEMA Reform Act of 2012
- H.R. 6104 (112th): Working Families Tax Protection Act of 2012
- H.R. 6026 (112th): DREDGE Act of 2012
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2013, Richmond missed 84 of 1,772 roll call votes, which is 4.7%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity