Rep. Charles Boustany Jr.
- Louisiana - District 3
|Representative||Louisiana's 3rd District|
|Representative||Louisiana's 7th District|
Boustany is a moderate Republican leader according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Boustany to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Charles Boustany Jr. sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Boustany’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1703: Medicaid Program Integrity Act of 2013
- H.R. 1634: Medical FSA Improvement Act of 2013
- H.R. 1069: TANF Substance Abuse Prevention Act
- H.R. 902: Keep Our Commitment to Veterans Act
- H.R. 903: American Job Protection Act
- H.R. 763: To repeal the annual fee on health insurance providers enacted by the Patient ...
- H.R. 335: RAMP Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2005 to May 2013, Boustany missed 160 of 6,534 roll call votes, which is 2.4%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity