Dent is a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Dent to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Charles Dent sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Appropriations
- Member, Subcommittee on Homeland Security
- Member, Subcommittee on State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Member, Subcommittee on Transportation, and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- House Committee on Ethics
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Dent’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1070: Removing Barriers to Colorectal Cancer Screening Act of 2013
- H.R. 445: National Heritage Area Act of 2013
- H.R. 353: To require the Secretary of the Treasury to implement a program to prevent ...
- H.R. 36: Health Care Safety Net Enhancement Act of 2013
- H.R. 6583 (112th): To require the Secretary of the Treasury to implement a program to ...
- H.R. 6223 (112th): To amend section 1059(e) of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal ...
- H.R. 5041 (112th): To extend the suspension of duty on mixtures of formaldehyde polymers with ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2005 to May 2013, Dent missed 20 of 6,511 roll call votes, which is 0.3%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Agreed to 233/163
Rep. Dent [R-PA15]: AyeMay 17, 2013 12:58 p.m.
Rep. Dent [R-PA15]: AyeMay 17, 2013 10:55 a.m.