Rep. Charles “Chuck” Fleischmann
- Tennessee - District 3
|Representative||Tennessee's 3rd District|
Fleischmann is a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Fleischmann to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Charles “Chuck” Fleischmann sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Appropriations
- Member, Subcommittee on Energy and Water Development, and Related Agencies
- Member, Subcommittee on Homeland Security
- Member, Subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human Services, Education, and Related Agencies
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Fleischmann’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1931: EASY Savings Act of 2013
- H.R. 283: ACCOUNT Act
- H.R. 282: REFUND Act
- H.R. 4454 (112th): ACCOUNT Act
- H.R. 4237 (112th): EASY Savings Act of 2012
- H.R. 4060 (112th): Freeze Government Spending Act of 2012
- H.R. 3441 (112th): Stop Green Initiative Abuse Act of 2011
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2013, Fleischmann missed 31 of 1,766 roll call votes, which is 1.8%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Agreed to 233/163