Pingree is a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Pingree to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Chellie Pingree sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Appropriations
- Member, Subcommittee on Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Member, Subcommittee on Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Pingree’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1976: Access to Certified Professional Midwives Act of 2013
- H.R. 1414: Local Farms, Food, and Jobs Act of 2013
- H.R. 671: Ruth Moore Act of 2013
- H.R. 604: Chris Kotch VA Education Access Act
- H.R. 489: HUBZone Expansion Act of 2013
- H.R. 5281 (112th): To suspend temporarily the duty on propylene glycol alginates.
- H.R. 5280 (112th): To suspend temporarily the duty on certain alginates.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to May 2013, Pingree missed 116 of 3,440 roll call votes, which is 3.4%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Pingree [D-ME1]: YeaMay 22, 2013 6:50 p.m.
Rep. Pingree [D-ME1]: AyeMay 22, 2013 6:32 p.m.
Rep. Pingree [D-ME1]: AyeMay 22, 2013 6:27 p.m.
Rep. Pingree [D-ME1]: AyeMay 22, 2013 6:23 p.m.