Bustos is a centrist Democratic follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Bustos to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Cheri Bustos sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Bustos’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1924: Access to Education and Training Act
- H.R. 1332: American Jobs Matter Act of 2013
- H.R. 1153: Water Infrastructure Now Public-Private Partnership Act
- H.R. 530: Government Waste Reduction Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to May 2013, Bustos missed 1 of 179 roll call votes, which is 0.6%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- New Member Pictorial Directory (113th), Committee on House Administration for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Bustos [D-IL17]: YeaMay 22, 2013 6:50 p.m.
Rep. Bustos [D-IL17]: AyeMay 22, 2013 6:32 p.m.
Rep. Bustos [D-IL17]: AyeMay 22, 2013 6:27 p.m.
Rep. Bustos [D-IL17]: AyeMay 22, 2013 6:23 p.m.