Cravaack was a moderate Republican follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Cravaack’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Cravaack to other members of the House of Representatives in the 112th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Cravaack’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6507 (112th): Promoting Nuanced Taconite Regulations Act of 2012
- H.R. 5797 (112th): Mille Lacs Lake Freedom To Fish Act of 2012
- H.R. 5544 (112th): Minnesota Education Investment and Employment Act
- H.R. 4350 (112th): Safe Skies Act of 2012
- H.R. 3220 (112th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.R. 2947 (112th): To provide for the release of the reversionary interest held by the ...
- H.R. 2442 (112th): Rural County Mandate Relief Act of 2011
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Jan 2013, Cravaack missed 16 of 1,606 roll call votes, which is 1.0%. This is better than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2013. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity