Chocola was a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Chocola’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Chocola to other members of the House of Representatives in the 109th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Chocola’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6274 (109th): Unemployment Tax Equity Act of 2006
- H.R. 6131 (109th): To permit certain expenditures from the Leaking Underground Storage Tank Trust Fund.
- H.R. 5986 (109th): Working American Competitiveness Act
- H.Res. 903 (109th): Repealing rule XXVII of the Rules of the House of Representatives relating ...
- H.R. 5129 (109th): Truth in Accounting Act of 2006
- H.R. 4625 (109th): Health Care Freedom of Choice Act
- H.R. 4236 (109th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to treat certain farming ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to Dec 2006, Chocola missed 22 of 2,435 roll call votes, which is 0.9%. This is better than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2006. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: