Chris Collins sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Small Business
House Committee on Agriculture
- Member, Subcommittee on General Farm Commodities and Risk Management
- Member, Subcommittee on Horticulture, Research, Biotechnology, and Foreign Agriculture
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Collins’s most recently sponsored bills include...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to May 2013, Collins missed 6 of 163 roll call votes, which is 3.7%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- New Member Pictorial Directory (113th), Committee on House Administration for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills
Recent Legislative Activity