Rep. Christopher Gibson
- New York - District 19
|Representative||New York's 19th District|
|Representative||New York's 20th District|
Gibson is a centrist Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Gibson to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Christopher Gibson sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Agriculture
- House Committee on Armed Services
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Gibson’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1639: To amend the Rural Electrification Act of 1936, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 1562: Family Farm Relief Act of 2013
- H.R. 1494: Blue Water Navy Ship Accountability Act
- H.R. 1465: STORAGE 2013 Act
- H.R. 543: Blue Water Navy Vietnam Veterans Act of 2013
- H.R. 383: War Powers Reform Act
- H.R. 6514 (112th): Cody Miller Initiative for Safer Prescriptions Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2013, Gibson missed 14 of 1,789 roll call votes, which is 0.8%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Gibson [R-NY19]: Not VotingMay 23, 2013 12:30 p.m.
Rep. Gibson [R-NY19]: Not VotingMay 23, 2013 10:58 a.m.
Rep. Gibson [R-NY19]: Not VotingMay 23, 2013 10:46 a.m.