Hanabusa is a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Hanabusa to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Colleen Hanabusa sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Armed Services
- House Committee on Natural Resources
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Hanabusa’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1855: To require the Secretary of Defense to establish a process to determine whether ...
- H.R. 1222: Compact-Impact Aid Act of 2013
- H.R. 966: Filipino Veterans Family Reunification Act of 2013
- H.R. 912: Restoring Medicaid for Compact of Free Association Migrants Act of 2013
- H.R. 810: To grant the Secretary of Defense the authority to transfer funding under a ...
- H.R. 231: Hawaiian Homeownership Opportunity Act of 2013
- H.R. 110: To require the Secretary of the Army to determine the validity of the ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2013, Hanabusa missed 17 of 1,769 roll call votes, which is 1.0%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity