Rep. Cory Gardner
- Colorado - District 4
|Representative||Colorado's 4th District|
Gardner is a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Gardner to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Cory Gardner sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Gardner’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 173: Waste Whistleblower Protection Resolution
- H.Res. 160: Congressional Oversight to Start Taxpayer Savings Resolution
- H.R. 1561: To authorize the Secretary of the Interior to make improvements to support facilities ...
- H.R. 1408: Animal Generic Drug User Fee Amendments of 2013
- H.R. 1032: Making College Affordable Act of 2013
- H.R. 774: Small Business Start-up Savings Accounts Act of 2013
- H.R. 317: Judgment Fund Transparency Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2013, Gardner missed 30 of 1,769 roll call votes, which is 1.7%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Gardner [R-CO4]: YeaMay 21, 2013 3:06 p.m.
Rep. Gardner [R-CO4]: YeaMay 21, 2013 2:58 p.m.
Rep. Gardner [R-CO4]: YeaMay 20, 2013 7:05 p.m.