Lummis is a far-right Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Lummis to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Cynthia Lummis sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology
- House Committee on Natural Resources
House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
- Member, Subcommittee on Economic Growth, Job Creation, and Regulatory Affairs
- Member, Subcommittee on National Security
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Lummis’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1972: To amend the Mineral Leasing Act to require the Secretary of the Interior ...
- H.R. 1684: Ranch A Consolidation and Management Improvement Act
- H.R. 1160: Alex’s Law
- H.R. 967: Advancing America’s Networking and Information Technology Research and Development Act of 2013
- H.R. 957: American Soda Ash Competitiveness Act
- H.R. 824: Federal Workforce Reduction Through Attrition Act
- H.Res. 804 (112th): Recognizing the importance of animal-based protein as a component of the balanced ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to May 2013, Lummis missed 75 of 3,421 roll call votes, which is 2.2%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Agreed to 233/163
Rep. Lummis [R-WY0]: AyeMay 17, 2013 12:58 p.m.
Rep. Lummis [R-WY0]: AyeMay 17, 2013 10:55 a.m.