Boren was a centrist Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Boren’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Boren to other members of the House of Representatives in the 112th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Boren’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 634 (112th): Honoring RSU Public Television on the occasion of its 25th anniversary.
- H.R. 4154 (112th): SAVE Native Women Act
- H.R. 2936 (112th): Small Business Administration Express Loan Extension Act of 2011
- H.Res. 397 (112th): Reestablishing the House of Representatives Page Program.
- H.R. 2550 (112th): Spouses of Fallen Heroes Scholarship Act
- H.R. 2444 (112th): Department of the Interior Tribal Self-Governance Act of 2011
- H.R. 1961 (112th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to eliminate the taxable ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2005 to Jan 2013, Boren missed 252 of 6,351 roll call votes, which is 4.0%. This is worse than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2013. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity