Rep. Dan Miller
Former Representative from Florida's 13th District
|Representative||Florida's 13th District|
See Also: Congress.gov
Miller was a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Miller’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Miller to other members of the House of Representatives in the 107th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Miller’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5295 (107th): To direct the Secretary of the Interior to convey to the State ...
- H.R. 5047 (107th): Liver Research Enhancement Act
- H.R. 4907 (107th): Official Time Reporting Act
- H.Con.Res. 339 (107th): Expressing the sense of the Congress regarding the Bureau of the Census ...
- H.R. 2574 (107th): International Extradition Enforcement Act of 2001
- H.R. 2081 (107th): Sugar Program Reform Act
- H.R. 5257 (106th): To establish a term limit of ten years for the Director of ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Nov 2002, Miller missed 149 of 5,859 roll call votes, which is 2.5%. This is better than the median of 2.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 2002. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: