Daniel Kildee sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Financial Services
- Member, Subcommittee on Capital Markets and Government Sponsored Enterprises
- Member, Subcommittee on Monetary Policy and Trade
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Kildee’s most recently sponsored bills include...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to May 2013, Kildee missed 3 of 183 roll call votes, which is 1.6%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- New Member Pictorial Directory (113th), Committee on House Administration for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Kildee [D-MI5]: YeaMay 23, 2013 12:30 p.m.
Rep. Kildee [D-MI5]: NayMay 23, 2013 10:58 a.m.
Rep. Kildee [D-MI5]: NayMay 23, 2013 10:46 a.m.