Rep. Daniel Lungren
Former Representative from California's 3rd District
|Representative||California's 3rd District|
|Representative||California's 42nd District|
|Representative||California's 34th District|
Lungren was a moderate Republican leader according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Lungren’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Lungren to other members of the House of Representatives in the 112th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Lungren’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6622 (112th): Officer Safety Act of 2012
- H.Res. 790 (112th): Expressing support for designation of August 23 as Black Ribbon Day to ...
- H.R. 6336 (112th): To direct the Joint Committee on the Library to accept a statue ...
- H.R. 6197 (112th): Candidate Accountability Act
- H.Con.Res. 132 (112th): Providing funding to ensure the printing and production of the authorized number ...
- H.R. 6122 (112th): To revise the authority of the Librarian of Congress to accept gifts ...
- H.R. 5904 (112th): Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1979 to Jan 2013, Lungren missed 322 of 11,144 roll call votes, which is 2.9%. This is worse than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2013. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- Congressional Pictorial Directory for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills
Recent Legislative Activity