Rep. Daniel Maffei
- New York - District 24
|Representative||New York's 24th District|
|Representative||New York's 25th District|
Maffei is a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Maffei to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Daniel Maffei sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Maffei’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1295: Medical Device Tax Elimination Act
- H.R. 664: Harriet Tubman National Historical Parks Act
- H.R. 516: Middle Class Payroll Tax Relief Act
- H.R. 6360 (111th): Onondaga Lake Restoration Act
- H.R. 6359 (111th): To amend title IV of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of ...
- H.Res. 1597 (111th): Encouraging the United Kingdom to investigate British Petroleum (BP) for foreign corrupt ...
- H.R. 5961 (111th): Medical-Legal Partnership for Health Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to May 2013, Maffei missed 38 of 1,821 roll call votes, which is 2.1%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Maffei [D-NY24]: YeaMay 22, 2013 6:50 p.m.
Rep. Maffei [D-NY24]: AyeMay 22, 2013 6:32 p.m.
Rep. Maffei [D-NY24]: AyeMay 22, 2013 6:27 p.m.
Rep. Maffei [D-NY24]: AyeMay 22, 2013 6:23 p.m.