Rep. Darrell Issa
- California - District 49
|Representative||California's 49th District|
|Representative||California's 48th District|
Issa is a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Issa to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Darrell Issa sits on the following committees:
- Chairman, House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
- House Committee on the Judiciary
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Issa’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2131: To amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to enhance American competitiveness through the ...
- H.R. 2061: Digital Accountability and Transparency Act of 2013
- H.R. 1663: PARTS Act
- H.R. 1232: Federal Information Technology Acquisition Reform Act
- H.R. 1211: FOIA Act
- H.R. 1163: Federal Information Security Amendments Act of 2013
- H.R. 1162: Government Accountability Office Improvement Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2001 to May 2013, Issa missed 282 of 8,751 roll call votes, which is 3.2%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Issa [R-CA49]: NayMay 23, 2013 12:30 p.m.
Rep. Issa [R-CA49]: YeaMay 23, 2013 10:58 a.m.
Rep. Issa [R-CA49]: YeaMay 23, 2013 10:46 a.m.
Sponsor: Rep. Darrell Issa [R-CA49]
This bill is in the first stage of the legislative process. It was introduced into Congress on May 23, 2013. It will typically be considered by committee next.May 23, 2013