Rep. David Cicilline
- Rhode Island - District 1
|Representative||Rhode Island's 1st District|
Cicilline is a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Cicilline to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
David Cicilline sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on the Budget
House Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Member, Subcommittee on Africa, Global Health, Global Human Rights, and International Organizations
- Member, Subcommittee on The Middle East and North Africa
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Cicilline’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2043: To provide for the establishment of a Commission on the Advancement of Social ...
- H.Con.Res. 34: Expressing the sense of the Congress that the Chained Consumer Price Index should ...
- H.R. 1086: Offshoring Prevention Act
- H.R. 766: Paying a Fair Share Act of 2013
- H.R. 706: Blackstone River Valley National Historical Park Establishment Act
- H.R. 375: Make It In America Manufacturing Act of 2013
- H.R. 277: To revise the boundaries of John H. Chafee Coastal Barrier Resources System Sachuest ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2013, Cicilline missed 36 of 1,772 roll call votes, which is 2.0%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity