Rep. David Reichert
- Washington - District 8
|Representative||Washington's 8th District|
Reichert is a centrist Republican leader according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Reichert to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
David Reichert sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Reichert’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1982: Medicare Secondary Payer and Workers’ Compensation Settlement Agreements Act of 2013
- H.R. 1896: International Child Support Recovery Improvement Act of 2013
- H.R. 1785: Mountains to Sound Greenway National Heritage Area Act
- H.R. 1148: Medicare Access to Radiology Care Act of 2013
- H.R. 1036: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 103 ...
- H.R. 987: TANF Extension Act of 2013
- H.R. 892: S Corporation Modernization Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2005 to May 2013, Reichert missed 205 of 6,514 roll call votes, which is 3.1%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
This bill’s text is now available.May 21, 2013 2:56 a.m.