Rep. David Schweikert
- Arizona - District 6
|Representative||Arizona's 6th District|
|Representative||Arizona's 5th District|
Schweikert is a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Schweikert to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
David Schweikert sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Small Business
- House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Schweikert’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1952: Spread Pricing Liquidity Act of 2013
- H.R. 1231: Transparency on Prioritizing Spending Act
- H.R. 247: Ensuring the Full Faith and Credit of the United States and Protecting America’s ...
- H.R. 245: To amend the Truth in Lending Act to allow certain loans that are ...
- H.R. 246: RATE Act of 2013
- H.Res. 16: Amending the Rules of the House of Representatives to prohibit the consideration of ...
- H.J.Res. 10: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States requiring that the ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2013, Schweikert missed 12 of 1,785 roll call votes, which is 0.7%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity