Rep. David Staton
Former Representative from West Virginia's 3rd District
|Representative||West Virginia's 3rd District|
See Also: Congress.gov
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Staton’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Con.Res. 343 (97th): A concurrent resolution expressing the sense of the Congress concerning the right ...
- H.R. 3706 (97th): A bill to direct the Secretary of the Army and the Secretary ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1981 to Dec 1982, Staton missed 26 of 810 roll call votes, which is 3.2%. This is better than the median of 7.2% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 1982. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills