Deb Fischer sits on the following committees:
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Member, Subcommittee on Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Member, Subcommittee on Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Member, Subcommittee on Competitiveness, Innovation, and Export Promotion
- Member, Subcommittee on Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Member, Subcommittee on Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Fischer’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S.Res. 116: A resolution designating September 26, 2013, as “National Pediatric Brain Cancer Awareness Day”.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to May 2013, Fischer missed 0 of 128 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 1.6% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Amendment Agreed to 87/8
Sen. Fischer [R-NE]: YeaMay 21, 2013 12:02 p.m.
Nomination Confirmed 90/0
Sen. Fischer [R-NE]: YeaMay 20, 2013 5:32 p.m.
Nomination Confirmed 97/0
Sen. Fischer [R-NE]: YeaMay 16, 2013 1:51 p.m.