Rep. Dennis Ross
- Florida - District 15
|Representative||Florida's 15th District|
|Representative||Florida's 12th District|
Ross is a lonley far-right Republican follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Ross to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Dennis Ross sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Financial Services
- Member, Subcommittee on Capital Markets and Government Sponsored Enterprises
- Member, Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Ross’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2050: To ensure the timely issuance of regulations by Federal agencies.
- H.R. 1197: To waive the arbitrage rules for certain bonds issued in 1990 and partially ...
- H.R. 568: To amend title 5, United States Code, to require that the Office of ...
- H.R. 242: Legal Agricultural Workforce Act
- H.R. 243: Bowles-Simpson Plan of Lowering America’s Debt Act
- H.R. 241: Veterans Timely Access to Health Care Act
- H.R. 239: Zero-based Budgeting Ensures Responsible Oversight (ZERO) Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2013, Ross missed 22 of 1,766 roll call votes, which is 1.2%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Agreed to 233/163
Rep. Ross [R-FL15]: AyeMay 17, 2013 12:58 p.m.
Rep. Ross [R-FL15]: AyeMay 17, 2013 10:55 a.m.