Rep. Denny Heck
- Washington - District 10
|Representative||Washington's 10th District|
Denny Heck sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Heck’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2168: To amend the Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act to promote the ...
- H.R. 2167: To authorize the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development to establish additional requirements ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to May 2013, Heck missed 3 of 183 roll call votes, which is 1.6%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- New Member Pictorial Directory (113th), Committee on House Administration for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Heck [D-WA10]: YeaMay 23, 2013 12:30 p.m.
Rep. Heck [D-WA10]: NayMay 23, 2013 10:58 a.m.
Rep. Heck [D-WA10]: NayMay 23, 2013 10:46 a.m.
H.R. 2167: To authorize the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development to establish additional requirements to improve the fiscal safety and soundness of the home equity conversion mortgage insurance program.
Sponsor: Rep. Denny Heck [D-WA10]
This bill is in the first stage of the legislative process. It was introduced into Congress on May 23, 2013. It will typically be considered by committee next.May 23, 2013