Rep. Derek Kilmer
- Washington - District 6
(Clallam County, Grays Harbor County, Jefferson County, Kitsap County)
|Representative||Washington's 6th District|
Kilmer is a centrist Democratic follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Kilmer to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Derek Kilmer sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Kilmer’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2332: Adoption Tax Credit Tribal Parity Act of 2013
- H.R. 2105: Information Technology Exchange Program Act of 2013
- H.R. 1939: Skills Investment Act of 2013
- H.Res. 207: Recognizing the 50th anniversary of the first ascent of Mt. Everest by United ...
- H.R. 1643: Employee Hardship Financial Relief Act of 2013
- H.R. 1642: Security Clearance Protection Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Jun 2013, Kilmer missed 0 of 252 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- New Member Pictorial Directory (113th), Committee on House Administration for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Kilmer [D-WA6]: NayJun 19, 2013 2:35 p.m.
Rep. Kilmer [D-WA6]: YeaJun 18, 2013 6:52 p.m.
Rep. Kilmer [D-WA6]: NayJun 18, 2013 6:44 p.m.