Rep. Devin Nunes
- California - District 22
|Representative||California's 22nd District|
|Representative||California's 21st District|
Nunes is a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Nunes to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Devin Nunes sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Nunes’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1628: Public Employee Pension Transparency Act
- H.R. 6538 (112th): Agricultural Trade Facilitation Act
- H.R. 6537 (112th): Generalized System of Preferences Improvement Act
- H.R. 6536 (112th): To authorize the President to seek to conduct negotiations with the European ...
- H.R. 6539 (112th): United States-Brazil Joint Commission on Commerce and Trade Act
- H.R. 5994 (112th): Choice in Healthcare Act
- H.R. 5259 (112th): To suspend temporarily the duty on Fungaflor Technical (Imazalil).
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to May 2013, Nunes missed 272 of 7,732 roll call votes, which is 3.5%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Nunes [R-CA22]: YeaMay 20, 2013 7:05 p.m.